Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Besties International welcomes Luana Owens, as our new Printables DT!

Please welcome, Luana Owens as our new Printables DT.  She will represent all pre-colored images.  That includes, My Besties3D images, the new bottlecap images, our new banners.  Printables from Sherri Baldy's CD's. 

She has an extreme talent for color and paper!

Here is her introduction card and it is absolutely gorgeous! 
Luana has used 3D image384 Winter Blossom found here

Luana is also on the My Besties 3D team and represented their team on this blog for the Christmas Event here on this blog and some info about her, i would like to share that again here:

I live in Atlanta, Georgia and I am in a loving relationship of 14 years, no children, one dog (Prince) and an AWESOME NIECE.

I stumbled upon paper crafting through a dear friend 11 years ago and never looked back. (Although I've always been creative) I've always loved paper!!! I used to draw and write poetry.

I have fallen in love with Sherri's "cutie patootie" images and look forward to learning new things and being pushed to my creative limits.

My hobbies are crafting, shopping and decorating!
Most important of all...I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Please visit Luana's blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment