Monday, November 3, 2014

Please welcome our newest Design Team Member, Sandra!

It is always so exciting to introduce a new Design Team member... please welcome Sandra.  Here is just a taste of her wonderful work using image 180 and a bit about her:



Hi!
My name is Sandra and I live in Sweden with my husband and our four children (ages 9 months, 2, 3 and 9 years)
I work as a nurse at our local hospital since 2001.

I LOVE scrapbooking since 2005. Now a days I mostly make cards and alter things.
My favorite part is to color and I´m a true ProMarker addict.
I love embellishments like lace, pearls and flowers - and I prefer a LOT of them :)
Making a CAS card is a big challenge for me *lol*
And I almost forgot - I love pink :) and like to use different pink combinations.
Besides crafting, I love music and reading books (crimes!).
I feel so excited and honored to be included in the team and I´m really looking forward to work with all these talented people :)
Hugs, Sandra


 
Please visit Sandra's blog here

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra, Congratulations to your new fun journey with My Besties International Design Team. I know you are going to love it.

    Your card design is stunning and overflowing with gorgeous details. Thanks for sharing your fab creativity with us. Just another card maker...Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty and Antoinette - thank you so much for your kind words!
    Big hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete